- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma surgery
- Reconstructive surgery of the anterior segment of the eye
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
- years of medical practice 17
- printed works more than 45
- patent for inventions 2
The training period is 5 days from the date of purchase of the course. Be ready to start training immediately after payment.
It is important to pass the final certification on time. The timer will show the date and time in your personal account.
The MAMO Academy provides an opportunity to take a 5-day advanced training course with obtaining NMO points!
2003 - 2006 - GBUZ Regional Clinical Hospital (Tomsk), Department of Ophthalmic Surgery, duty doctor
2006 - 2013 – GBUZ Regional Clinical Hospital (Tomsk), ophthalmology department, ophthalmologist
2012 - 2013 – Ophthalmological dispensary, Tomsk, head
2012 - 2013 – Chief freelance ophthalmologist of the Tomsk region
2013 - 2018 – GBUZ SOKOB named after T.I.Eroshevsky, vitreoretinal department No. 4, Samara, head of the department
2018 – present – FGBNU Research Institute of Eye Diseases, Moscow, Senior Researcher of the Department of Pathology of the Retina and Optic nerve
- 1997 - 2003 - Siberian State Medical University (Siberian State Medical University), Tomsk. Specialty: "General Medicine"
- 2003 - 2004 - internship at the Department of Ophthalmology, Siberian State Medical University, Tomsk
- 2003 - 2004 - Residency at the Department of Ophthalmology, Siberian State Medical University, Tomsk
- 2008 - defense of the Ph.D. thesis on the topic: “The effectiveness of the epiretinal administration of hemase in thrombosis of the central retinal vein and its branches”
- The winner of the contest for the Governor's Award of the Tomsk region in the nomination "Young scientists" - 2011
- Organizer of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference "Videoretina 3D" (Samara)
- Knowledge of the full range of surgical methods for the treatment of ophthalmic pathology in adults and children
- Участие в профессиональных сообществах: Общество офтальмологов России; European Society of Retina Specialist (EURETINA); American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)