- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma surgery
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Scientific Secretary of the Russian Glaucoma Society (Russian Geographical Society, 2009-2016)
- Member of the Presidium of the Expert Council of the Russian Geographical Society (2016 - present)
- Six Government Awards: “For Military Valor” (1st and 2nd Art., 2004 and 2010), “For Distinction in Military Service” (1,2,3 Art., 2005, 2010, 2015) and “Order Honor ”(2019, Decree of the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin)
- In 2015 awarded the title Honored Doctor of the Russian Federation
- Co-chairman of the group of young scientists "Scientific Avant-Garde" of the Russian Geographical Society (2011 - present)
- Permanent scientific coordinator of the program of the annual congress of the Russian Geographical Society (2003 - present)
- Deputy editor-in-chief of the scientific and clinical publication “breast cancer. Clinical Ophthalmology "and the bulletin of the Russian Geographical Society" Glaucoma News "
- years of medical practice 27
- publications 400
Refractive surgery. Wet-lab
Информация, представленная в рамках лекций данного цикла направлена на приобретение базовых и продвинутых знаний о проблематике, составляющей характеристики первичной открытоугольной глаукомы (ПОУГ).
Период обучения 5 дней с момента покупки курса. Будьте готовы приступить к обучению сразу после оплаты.
Важно вовремя пройти итоговую аттестацию. Дату и время покажет таймер в личном кабинете.
Since 1994, he has been serving in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, first as a senior ophthalmologist at the 619 GSMP (lieutenant, senior lieutenant, captain of the medical service) at the main hospital of the Pacific Fleet (Vladivostok), since 1999 he has been successively a senior resident (1999-2004 years., Major and lieutenant colonel of the medical service) and the head (2004-present, lieutenant colonel and colonel of the medical service (since 2007)) of the ophthalmology department of TsVKG im. P.V. Mandryka MO RF
- In 1987 he entered the Vladivostok State Medical Institute (Vladivostok, Primorsky Territory), which he graduated in 1993.
- From 1993 to 1995 was trained in clinical residency in the specialty "Ophthalmology" at the department "Eye diseases" of the Vladivostok State Medical Institute
- In 2002-2005 received a second higher education (with honors) with a degree in State and Municipal Administration at the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation (Moscow)