- Cataract surgery
- Refractive surgery
- Counseling patients with therapeutic pathology of the organ of vision
- In 1999, the decision of the State Higher Certification Committee of the Russian Federation No. 229/9 awarded the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences
- In 2000, by the decision of the Higher Attestation Commission "VAK" Kurenkovu V.V. awarded the title of professor
- Since 2004, Editor-in-Chief of the journal Ophthalmology, peer-reviewed by the Higher Attestation Commission
- Since 2009 Member of the Dissertation Council of the FMBA of Russia
- From 2010 to the present - Head of the Clinic Dr. Kurenkov
Modern features of the training of medical personnel, as well as their subsequent work, are based on regular self-improvement, the study of new technologies and their use for treating patients. Ophthalmology is one of the progressive fields of medicine, where the development of technological support for the diagnosis and treatment of pathology of the organ of vision keeps pace with the times. As part of our Dry Eye Syndrome cycle, you will have the opportunity not only to study the modern approach to understanding this pathology, but also to learn the practice of diagnostic techniques and cutting-edge techniques for the treatment of CVD. Kurenkov V.
- years of medical practice 29
- scientific work 332
- patents for invention - author / co-author 30
- Head of candidate and doctoral dissertations 12
From 1993 to 1996 - General Director of MNPF New Look LLP Moscow
From 1996 to 2003, the head doctor 000 Moscow Research Ophthalmological Center "New Look"
From 1998 to 2003, the chief editor of the journal "Refractive Surgery and Ophthalmology"
From 2000 to 2007 Member of the Dissertation Council of the Institute of Eye Diseases RAMS
From 2003 to 2010, Deputy General Director for Research and Development, LLC MNIOK “New Look”
Since 2004, the Chief Editor of the journal "Ophthalmology"
Since 2007, professor at the Department of Ophthalmology, FMBA of Russia
Since 2009 Member of the Dissertation Council of the FMBA of Russia
From 2010 to the present head of the Clinic Dr. Kurenkova
- In 1985 he entered the 2nd Moscow Order of Lenin State Medical Institute. N.I. Pirogov, graduated in 1991 with a degree in medical business
- From 1991 to 1993 - Residency at the City Clinical Hospital No. 15 of Moscow at the Department of Eye Diseases of the 2nd Moscow Order of Lenin of the State Medical Institute named after N.I. Pirogov