- Refractive surgery
- Presbyopia Correction
- Refractive lens replacement
Dear listeners! I am infinitely glad to be able to share knowledge, experience, opportunities. My knowledge of refractive surgery is at your service! I am deeply convinced that the level of Russian ophthalmology is the highest. Your questions and desire to move forward and upward is the best incentive for me, as a lecturer and scientist! I'm waiting! Eskina E.
- year of medical practice 23
- scientific works 174
- patents 4
- guidelines 4
The training period is 5 days from the date of purchase of the course. Be ready to start training immediately after payment.
It is important to pass the final certification on time. The date and time will be shown by a timer in your personal account.
2003-2013: Head of the Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Social Medicine, State Classical Academy named after Maimonides. Since 2007 - professor of the department.
2010-2013: Vice-Rector for Science, State Classical Academy named after Maimonides.
2013-2018: Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, National Medical and Surgical Center. N.I. Pirogov.
2014 - up to now: Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Academy of Postgraduate Education, FSBI FNCC FMBA of Russia.
2002 - up to now: Founder and Director, Ophthalmology Clinic “Sphere” by Professor Eskina.
- 1986-1994: doctor (general medicine, department of academician A.P. Nesterov), 2nd MOLGMI im. N.I. Pirogov.
- 1994-1996: ophthalmologist (residency), 2nd Moscow State Medical Institute N.I. Pirogov.
- 1996: candidate of medical sciences (dissertation "Clinical and functional features of the organ of vision in albinism"), Moscow Eye Research Institute named after Helmholtz.
- 2002: Doctor of Medical Sciences (dissertation "Evaluation and Prediction of the Results of Photorefractive Keratectomy"), Moscow Research Institute of Eye Diseases named after Helmholtz.
- The only reference surgeon in Russia of both companies-manufacturers of equipment for keratorefractive surgery Schwind and Zeiss, training ophthalmic surgeons in Russia and Europe.
- Member of the European and American Societies of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS and ASCRS), the Society of Ophthalmologists of Russia (OOR), the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member of the Dissertation Council of the FMBA of Russia in the specialty "ophthalmology"
- Member of the Scientific Council of the pharmaceutical company "Tea".
- Multiple speaker at All-Russian and international ophthalmological conferences: White Nights, ROOF, East-West, Modern technologies of Cataract, Corneal and Refractive Surgery, RGO meeting, ESCRS Congress, ASCRS Meeting, Zeiss Symposiums on Refractive Surgery, Schwind User Meeting, Presbytery.
- She was awarded the medals “For work in the name of life”, “Hippocrates”, “60 years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945”, and diplomas of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.