- Refractive surgery
- Presbyopia Correction
- Refractive lens replacement
- The only reference surgeon in Russia from both manufacturers of keratorefractive surgery equipment Schwind and Zeiss, training ophthalmic surgeons in Russia and Europe.
- Member of the European and American Societies of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS and ASCRS), Society of Ophthalmologists of Russia (OOR), American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member of the dissertation council of the FMBA of Russia with a degree in ophthalmology.
- Member of the Scientific Council of the pharmaceutical company "Tea".
- Multiple speaker at All-Russian and international ophthalmological conferences: White Nights, ROOF, East-West, Modern technologies of cataract, corneal and refractive surgery, a meeting of the Russian Geographical Society, ESCRS Congress, ASCRS Meeting, Zeiss Symposia on Refractive Surgery, Schwind User Meeting, Presbymania.
- She was awarded the medals “For work in the name of life”, “Hippocrates”, “60 years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945”, and diplomas of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Dear listeners! I am infinitely glad to be able to share knowledge, experience, opportunities. My knowledge of refractive surgery is at your service! I am deeply convinced that the level of Russian ophthalmology is the highest. Your questions and desire to move forward and upward is the best incentive for me, as a lecturer and scientist! I'm waiting! Eskina E.
- year of medical practice 23
- scientific works 174
- patents 4
- guidelines 4
2003-2013: Head of the Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Social Medicine, State Classical Academy named after Maimonides. Since 2007 - professor of the department.
2010-2013: Vice-Rector for Science, State Classical Academy named after Maimonides.
2013-2018: Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, National Medical and Surgical Center. N.I. Pirogov.
2014 - up to now: Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Academy of Postgraduate Education, FSBI FNCC FMBA of Russia.
2002 - up to now: Founder and Director, Ophthalmology Clinic “Sphere” by Professor Eskina.
- 1986-1994: doctor (general medicine, department of academician A.P. Nesterov), 2nd MOLGMI im. N.I. Pirogov.
- 1994-1996: ophthalmologist (residency), 2nd Moscow State Medical Institute N.I. Pirogov.
- 1996: candidate of medical sciences (dissertation "Clinical and functional features of the organ of vision in albinism"), Moscow Eye Research Institute named after Helmholtz.
- 2002: Doctor of Medical Sciences (dissertation "Evaluation and Prediction of the Results of Photorefractive Keratectomy"), Moscow Research Institute of Eye Diseases named after Helmholtz.