Candidate of Medical Sciences, ophthalmologist of the highest category
- Fundus diagnostics and treatment
- Selection of contact lenses, glasses of any complexity
- years of medical practice 22
- scientific works 100
- patents and inventions 3
Career2000-2007- researcher of the Department of Retinal and Optic Nerve Pathology, main areas of work: fundus fluorescence angiography, conservative and laser methods of treatment of retinal and optic nerve pathology
Since 1995 - part-time worked as an optometrist at the Videoecogia medical center
Since 2001 - Chief Physician of Optics, IMA-Vision
Since 2002 - Medical consultant in Cooper Vision
2001-2002 - Lecturer on courses of optometry and contact correction at the Department of Postgraduate Education, Russian Medical Academy of Continuing Professional Education
2001-2002 - Lecturer on courses of optometry and contact correction at the Department of Postgraduate Education,Russian Medical Academy of Continuing Professional Education
From 2008 to the present - ophthalmologist of the Department of Operative and Clinical Ophthalmology of the Central Clinical Hospital of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The main areas of work: management of patients in a general surgical hospital (cataract, glaucoma, retinal detachment, the entire spectrum of patients with pathology of the retina and optic nerve, uveitis, sympathetic ophthalmia), laser surgery of retinal pathology, diagnostics of the posterior segment (OCT, A-OCT, PAH)
At the moment, she is a lecturer at the Allergan, Bayer, Valeant companies on the problems of the pathology of the retina and optic nerve.
- 1995 - Diploma in the specialty "General Medicine (Medical and preventive care) ", Moscow Medical Stomatological Institute named after V.I. Semashko
- 1997 - Residency, MNTK im. Fedorova S.N., Department of Laser Surgery and Retinal Pathology
- 2000 - Postgraduate study, Moscow Research Institute of Eye Diseases. Helmholtz
- 2002 - internship in Germany (University clinic of Bonn, grant of the European Ophthalmological Society for vitreoretinal pathology)
- 2007 - completed specialization at the Fedorov MNTK in the department of laser surgery and fundus fluorescence angiography
- 2015 - received a diploma of additional professional education "Higher school teacher"
- Internship at the University Hospital Bonn (Germany) in the Department of Vitreoretinal Pathology April-May 2002
- Participant of international conferences SOE 1997 (Budapest), 1999 (Stockholm), 2015, ISER 2000 (Paris), 2002 (Prague), White Nights (St. Petersburg), 2015, Makula 2016 (Rostov on Don), etc.
- Researcher at the Department of Retinal and Optic Nerve Pathology (2000-2007)