- Cataract surgery
- Vitreoretinal surgeon
- Anti-glaucoma surgery
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Federal State Budgetary Institution Intersectoral scientific and technical complex Eye Microsurgery Acad. S.N. Fedorova
There is no final point in knowledge and experience, upon reaching which one can stop. On the contrary, the more information is revealed, the more understanding comes of how much remains to be learned. The courses are devoted to relatively new methods of diagnosis and surgical treatment of vitreoretinal pathology. We will discuss various techniques in surgery that you may not find in textbooks. Shkvorchenko D.
- year of medical practice 25
- scientific works 215
- patents and inventions 41
From 1994 to 1997, he worked at the ISTC “Eye Microsurgery” as an ophthalmic surgeon at the Department of Pathology of the Operated Eye.
In 1997, he was appointed Director of the Center “Eye Diabetes and Optical Reconstructive Surgery”.
Since 2005 - Deputy Chief Medical Officer of the Federal State Budgetary Institution Institution Intersectoral scientific and technical complex Eye Microsurgery named after Acad. S.N. Fedorov. "
- in 1989 he graduated from the pediatric faculty of the 2nd Moscow State Medical Institute. N.I. Pirogov
- in 1989 he entered the clinical residency of Intersectoral scientific and technical complex "Eye Microsurgery"
- From 1991 to 1994 he studied in full-time postgraduate study, which took place in the Department of Pathology of the Operated Eye, Intersectoral scientific and technical complex Eye Microsurgery. He defended his thesis on "Comprehensive surgical treatment of retinal detachments complicated by gigantic tears and detachments from the dentate line using organofluorine compounds"