- Keratorefractive Surgery
- Management of patients with complications after previous CRO
- Correction of Induced Dry Eye Syndrome
Keratorefractive surgery throughout the history of ophthalmology has been at the forefront of technological progress. The technologies that we can offer our patients today help in the most difficult cases and solve many refractive puzzles. In the courses, we will talk about modern approaches to the selection of keratorefractive interventions, about operations on a pathologically altered cornea, and discuss complex clinical tasks, which will be useful for surgeons taking the first steps in refractive surgery, as well as having their own clinical experience. Maychuk N.
- year of medical practice 16
- scientific works 146
- patents 9
The training period is 5 days from the date of purchase of the course. Be ready to start training immediately after payment.
It is important to pass the final certification on time. The date and time will be shown by a timer in your personal account.
The basis for enrolling in WETLAB is: certificate of advanced training, confirming the passage of the theoretical part on the basis of MAMO or other educational institution.
The MAMO Academy provides an opportunity to take a 2-day advanced training course with obtaining 16 NMO points!
Академия МАМО предоставляет возможность пройти 3-дневный курс повышения квалификации с получением 24 баллов НМО!
The final day of training with WET-LAB takes place at the factory of the Optosystem manufacturer in Troitsk.
A transfer will be organized for the students from 8-30 to 18-30 (Moscow time).
The MAMO Academy provides an opportunity to take a 5-day advanced training course with 36 NMO points!
From 2008 to 2014, she worked as a researcher in the Department of Laser Surgery of the Federal State Autonomous Institution Scientific Research Center for Scientific and Technological Institutions "Scientific and Technical Center" Eye Microsurgery "named after Acad. S.N. Fedorova "Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
From 2014 to the present, he has been a senior researcher in the department of laser refractive surgery of the Federal State Autonomous Institution Scientific Research Center for Scientific and Technological Institutions of MNTK "MG".
- In 2003 she graduated from Moscow State Medical and Dental University
- From 2003 to 2005 she continued her studies in the clinical residency of the Department of Eye Diseases of Moscow State Medical University
- In 2005 she entered full-time postgraduate study at the Department of Eye Diseases of Moscow State Medical University
- in 2008 she defended her thesis ahead of schedule on the topic: “Development of a clinical diagnostic system for the diagnosis, prognosis and correction of corneal lesions induced by keratorefractive operations”
- Has performed more than 10,000 keratorefractive surgeries (CRO)
- Owns all types of modern KRO (PRK, LAZIK, FemtoLASIK according to standard and personalized technologies, as well as the latest ReLEx SMILE operation), including in difficult cases