Likhvantseva Vera Gennadevna
- Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Consultant FBSU SSC “Federal Medical Biophysical Center. A.I. Burnazyan FMBA Russia Clinic №2
- in 2002 she defended her doctoral dissertation on the topic "Cytokines in the diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of uveal melanoma"
- in 2004-2005 she became a laureate of the Prize of the Foundation for the Promotion of Domestic Medicine at the RAMS in the nomination "Clinical Medicine" and received a two-year personal grant
- in 2009 awarded the prize of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Averbach for the best work on eye diseases for a series of works on the problem "Spatial ultrasound digital research in the diagnosis of diseases of the eye and orbit"
- in 2011 awarded the title of professor
- year of medical practice 35
- scientific works 500
- patents and inventions 50
From 1981 to 1985, an ophthalmologist of the 2 ophthalmic department, Regional Clinical University named after N.I. Semashko (Ryazan city).
From 1988 to 1992, head of the center, Zelenograd Center “Eye Microsurgery” at MNTK “Eye Microsurgery (Moscow).
From 1993 to 2003, an ophthalmosurgeon, scientific researcher, Moscow Research Institute of Eye Diseases. Helmholtz (Moscow).
From 2003 to 2007, a senior research fellow, FSBI Research Institute of Eye Diseases RAMS (Moscow).
From 2008 to 2011, head of the ophthalmology department of the Central Clinical Hospital of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow).
From 2008-2015 part-time professor of the Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Fundamental Medicine, Moscow State University named after M. Lomonosov.
From 2011 to the present Time - General Director of Best Vision LLC.
From 2015 to the present time prof. Department of Ophthalmology, Academy of Postgraduate Education, FSBI FNCs FMBA of Russia, Consultant, FSBI SSC “Federal Medical Biophysical Center named after A.I. Burnazyan FMBA Russia Clinic number 2 (Moscow.)
- From 1975-1981 training at the Ryazan State Institute named after Acad. I.P. Pavlova, faculty majoring in General Medicine
- From 1985-1987 Clinical residency in the specialty “Eye Diseases” at the Department of Eye Diseases at the Moscow Institute of Medicine, Department of Eye Diseases (base: “MNTK Eye Microsurgery”, Moscow)
- From 1988-1991 correspondence postgraduate study at the Research Institute of Eye Diseases named after Helmholtz (Moscow)
- in 1998 - International courses on refractive laser surgery (Lamellar Refractive Surgery Course C-Lasik, Licio Boratto)
- in 1999 - International Education Course on Ophthalmic Oncology ISOO (Piladelphia, USA)
- in 2001 - International Education Course on Ophthalmic Oncology ISOO (Stockholm, Sweden)
- 2007 - ISOO International Ophthalmic Oncology Education Course (Siena, Italy)
- in 2007 - International Graves Orbitopathic Education Course at the Institute of the European Union of Medical Specialists at the University Hospital JOHANNES GUTTENBERG-UNIVERSITÄT MAINZ KLINIKUM) (Mainz, Germany)
- in 2007 - Thematic training course on the method "Phacoemulsification of cataracts" with training sessions on the system "WetLab" based at the Federal State Institution Scientific and Technological Center "Eye Microsurgery" named after Acad. S.N. Fedorova Rosmedtehnologii "
- in 2008 - 61st International Education Course on Vitreoretinal Surgery in Ufa (University Mannheim-Halderberg, Germany & Eye Research Institute, Ufa, Russia)
- in 2010 - Switzerland (Pontresina) - International Education Course on Endocrine Ophthalmopathy
- 2010 - ISOO International Ophthalmic Oncology Education Course (Cambridge, England)
- in 2016 - training in the framework of the non-profit organization (12 credits) at the All-Russian scientific and practical conference “Fedorov readings”
- in 2018 - a refresher course "Issues of differential diagnosis and a personalized approach to treatment in ophthalmic oncology" (72 hours) FSBEI HE MGMSU im. A.I. Evdokimova Russian Ministry of Health